The Site collects personal information when you fill out a contact form, subscribe to our newsletter, or otherwise voluntarily provide us with your personal information. We may use this information to send you updates, newsletters, marketing messages, or other communications that we think may be of interest to you.
We do not share your personal information with third parties, except as required by law or as necessary to provide services to you. We may share your information with service providers who assist us in operating the Site or providing services to you. These service providers may have access to your personal information only to the extent necessary to perform their functions.
We may also disclose your personal information in response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process. We may also disclose your personal information in order to protect our rights, property, or safety or the rights, property, or safety of our users or others.
The Site takes reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Terms and Conditions
Last updated on 05 July 2023
Thin Lizzy WIN A SIGNED GUITAR 2023
1. This competition is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland (“ROI”) aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required.
2. This competition runs from 15.08.2023 to 09.10.2023 (the “Promotional Period”). Any entries received outside the Promotional Period will be void.
3. The Promoter is Thin Lizzy Spirits , trading as West Cork Distillers, registered in Ireland whose registered office is at Marsh Road, Skibbereen,West Cork , Ireland. This competition is not open to employees of the Promoter or any member of their families, agents, clients, suppliers, retailers, merchants and associates.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted. Any additional entries will be disqualified.
6. To enter, participants can scan the QR code on participating products, point of sale material. This will direct participants to an entry form on https://thinlizzyspirits.com/win/
7. On the entry form, participants will consent to send Thin Lizzy Spirits Ireland the following details for fulfilment purposes and opt in to future marketing communications:
– Date of birth;
– Email address;
– Mobile number;
8. The available prize is as follows:
– 1 x Signed Harley Benton Electric Guitar signed by:
10. Winner must be aged 18 years or over.
11. The prize will be delivered to the winner and will need to be signed for.
12. The winner will be chosen by random selection.
Prize will only be allocated to the winner. Proof of entering is not accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter is not liable for non- or late receipt of any entry/promotion, due to operator or network error or for any associated cost to Participants.
13. In the event the winner is uncontactable in the first instance, we will endeavour to try and make contact with them for up to 24 hours after our initial attempt, in which case if we have not heard back from them, another winner will be selected.
14. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be exchanged or transferred. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the terms and conditions. Entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
16. By entering this competition & attending the event, entrants acknowledge that they may be requested to participate in publicity relating to the promotion without further payment. The purpose for using this is limited and will be used for promotion and social media only. Such publicity would include using the entrants’ name and/or image, statements made by entrants concerning the promotion and/or prizes, and photographs or moving images of the entrants or their guests taken as part of the promotion.
By registering and entering into the promotion, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate. You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, by sending an email to email@example.com Data entered for competition purposes will be stored for three months after the promotion end date until 30th January 2024 before deletion.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to alter or amend the details of the competition and right to award different prizes of equal or greater value. If delivery or any element of this Promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing COVID-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, all entrants/winners affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotional dates, revised delivery dates or prizes.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, vary or cancel the prize without notice as it may reasonably require if circumstances make this unavoidable.
20. The Promoter is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the entrant that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party although it will always use reasonable endeavours to minimise any entrant disappointment.
21. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
22. All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in relation to the prize draw are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entrants taking part in this Promotion, they do so at their own risk. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, cost, expense or liability suffered or incurred by any person, entrant or otherwise, arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion. Promoter makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any Prize furnished in connection with the Promotion.
24. Internet access required. Participants are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the internet. These costs may vary so please check with your service provider for current charges. Participants should seek the permission of the person paying the bill before entering. The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
25. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
26. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on Irish law and the Courts of Ireland will have exclusive jurisdiction.
27. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and directs consumers to read hse.ie/alcohol for more information.
BY ENTERING THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE